Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Query

Options
  • 14-10-2008 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Are cork taxi co-op and abc the citys oldest and most reliable taxi companies?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I don't know about ABC, but I always use Taxi Co-Op and I've never had a problem with them. They're always on time when you book them in my experience.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Apollo & Sky are reliable also. (I think Sky merged with Apollo..??)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 bunalunhoney

Loosely on the subject of taxis in Cork, I've to get to the airport from the train station on Friday and I've no idea how far it is. Is it feasable to get a taxi or would that cost an extortionate amount of money and would I be better on public transport? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Well the train station isnt far from the bus station and they have a shuttle going to the airport fairly frequently! Id say just check bus eireann website for times and prices.
    As far as taxis are concerned, there are always some in the rank outside the train station and Id say depending on how many bags you have, you're talking at least 20e, to the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 bunalunhoney

Thanks Cadyboo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Energizeer

Rochestown Cabs is the best IMO.
    They even have a freephone number for those of us who are always out of credit

Advertisement