Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from After Hours

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

While it's pretty damn distasteful the thread was about your most contoversial opinion.

On the other hand...if theres a history of this then I suppose a banning is justified.
    Theres a history of animosity towards americans (especially in threads involving gun violence - bleh), but I try and call it how I see it. Butted heads with the mods more than once, but the vast majority of it is tongue in cheek.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,435 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I'm trying to remember the last time I read an "I've been banned from AH" that DIDN'T involve Karoma.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Overheal wrote: »
    Butted heads with the mods more than once, but the vast majority of it is tongue in cheek.
    that sounds wrong on so many levels... Not least the fact that you are the only one to give either mordeth, AC or Karoma head or give tongue in cheek...

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

nevf wrote: »
    that sounds wrong on so many levels... Not least the fact that you are the only one to give either mordeth, AC or Karoma head or give tongue in cheek...
    I hear its good for your health

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Overheal wrote: »
    I hear its good for your health
    bitch...

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    I'm trying to remember the last time I read an "I've been banned from AH" that DIDN'T involve Karoma.

Oh noes. We'll be scraping your brain off Feedback's walls for minnnnnutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

mike65 wrote: »
    True, 300 milion falls well short of the expected target.

Mike

Aye.
    Let us not forget the ~50 million to the East.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

a hilarious thread altogether. your most controversial opinion yet your meant to back it up on an internet forum.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yes. Otherwise it would be a free-for-all for idiotic statements like "all Jews should be shot" and this website is not Stormfront. If your opinion is that all Jews should be shot you surely have a reason for this...

I actually had another read through that thread lately - my controversial opinion is that some really ****ing dumb people have posted on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Why do I always get the impression that everyone's opinion contrary to my own is "stupid".:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Dudess wrote: »
    I actually had another read through that thread lately - my controversial opinion is that some really ****ing dumb people have posted on it.

You gonna back that up? :pac:

Advertisement