Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The amount of atheists here that don't seem to understand...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Pgibson

Zillah wrote: »
    I must say, this new guy is growing on me.

7000+ posts!

Do you do anything else Zillah.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Firstly, sorry for the probable spelling errors:o

Hmmm....i must say i don't agree with the OP. from what i know, a Theist has complete belief in the existence of god:), an Atheist has complete belief that god does not exist:). then, an Agnostic (sp?) simply does not know/has doubts/is open to the possability:(. every decision has more than two choices, only an idiot deals in absolutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭CerebralCortex

No only a Sith deals in absolutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

?? i'm gonna guess that was a quote from S.W.:D
    Love them films, where & when??

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭DanCorb

Firstly, sorry for the probable spelling errors:o

Hmmm....i must say i don't agree with the OP. from what i know, a Theist has complete belief in the existence of god:), an Atheist has complete belief that god does not exist:). then, an Agnostic (sp?) simply does not know/has doubts/is open to the possability:(. every decision has more than two choices, only an idiot deals in absolutes.

In that case you exclusively call yourself an agnostic about everything? You can't be abolutely certain that there's not an invisible flying elephant living in your house. Atheists see God the same way. There's no evidence, so we have no reason to believe any god exists.

Atheism does not equal absolute certainty. I have the same view as you. We are both agnostic atheists.

• Advertisement
Advertisement