Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

8 Cent on a liter of petrol but how much is a liter of petrol?

Options
  • 14-10-2008 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭

My local is 129.8 cent at the monment....:mad:

No tomorrow it'll be 137.8

that's theft....

Petrol prices need to be benchmarked as soon as possible...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,968 ✭✭✭✭L1011

If Hammertime is to be believed (and he generally is) some stations are holding off on decreases to level off this hike.

129.8 is robbery, though - there has to be cheaper around? 112.9 has been reported on another thread....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

F***ers! You think they f**k off and leave the petrol alone! We've been robbed for petrol for the past 12 - 18 months and now they want to rob us some more!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

Would those who voted against Fianna Fail complain only please.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Your petrol will actually cost you even more - VAT will be applied on top of that 8c, and VAT is gone up to 21.5%.

I'm glad to say I didn't vote for FF or the greens.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

Baldie wrote: »
    F***ers! You think they f**k off and leave the petrol alone! We've been robbed for petrol for the past 12 - 18 months and now they want to rob us some more!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

X2^ :mad::mad::mad:

as if we werent being screwed badly enough already FFS :rolleyes:

im just glad my ford focus FFV runs on E85 also so they can go and fck themselves :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

No can those who voted for a green party member please stand up so i can throw a shoe at your smug head!!

Saw 115.9 in Dublin cc, 129 jeebus that is unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭bman

mumhaabu wrote: »

I didn't vote the last time but you can be sure I will the next time. And it won't be for FF.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Stephen wrote: »

any anyone that did should be shot with a rusty bullet....

When's the next general election.....FF&Greens will never work again in a generation..

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DanGlee

Paid €1.20 in KK the other day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

8 cent :eek:

****ing *****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    8 cent :eek:

****ing *****.

Here Mossy, let me pick you up off the floor....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

mumhaabu wrote: »

Exactly, those who voted Fianna Fail and the Green w@nkers can go and STFU!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,245 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

And motor tax up 4% on engines upto 2.5 litre and Co2 bands a to d. Up 5% on 2.5 litre and Band D upwards.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Thieves. 8c. Thats nearly a fiver on a fill. 5X52 weeks = €260 per year - almost another road tax in disguise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Your petrol will actually cost you even more - VAT will be applied on top of that 8c, and VAT is gone up to 21.5%.

So petrol will be more expensive than diesel again...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

DonJose wrote: »
    So petrol will be more expensive than diesel again...

Gormless Gobshíte will probably announce a diesel tax tomorrow to cover it!

At any rate, the abolition of the over 70s Medical Card is more enraging.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

It's funny that everyone is ranting about FF and saying that it's somehow the voters fault. If Endy Kenny cared as much as he'd like people to think he'd let the government in on this secret to keep Ireland out of a global recession you people seem to think he has. The world is in the ****, no party would be doing anything right now other than raising taxes in these things.

As above it should (SHOULD) be equalised by the decrease Hammertime talked about so no increase, just no change. If it does go up the 8c get off your arses any stop doing what you accuse FF voters of doing and make sure you dont use the dearer stations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

DonJose wrote: »
    Exactly, those who voted Fianna Fail and the Green w@nkers can go and STFU!!!

And Enda's army can piss right off as well if they think he's any better.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,196 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

bazz26 wrote: »
    And motor tax up 4% on engines upto 2.5 litre and Co2 bands a to d. Up 5% on 2.5 litre and Band D upwards.

Was that in the budget:confused:

**** me I think it's nearly time for a revolution....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

I hope the 980,000 morons who voted for FF last year are happy now.

And by the way, since the Budget is done by a Fianna Fáil Minister, it is Fianna Fáil that are responsbile for all the stealth taxes that are being inflicted/going to be inflicted on the motorist.

There are elections next year, which are unimportant really, but I wish people will stop talking, bitching, waffling etc, and use the brains God gave them, and vote for an alternative Government in the next general election, NOT the locals/euros which count for SFA in reality, and Feel and Fail knows this, so they really won't give a fcuk if people vvote against them next year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭what_car

feckin FF.. glad i didnt vote for them chancers!

i have filled the car up to the brim, and a few 30L drums as well.

i was out walking today, and i was nearly choked with the smell of the exhausts as i walked along, ( diesel ones).. petrol isnt half as bad.... diesel exhaust is really bad... good one mr gormless!:mad::mad: tree hugging bastids..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

closing this thread, please keep to the main "budget 2009" one, thanks

(and less of the party politics please :D)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement