Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anderson questions Jordan's parenting

• 14-10-2008 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭

Pamela Anderson has questioned Katie Price's parenting skills, branding the model as "beyond low".

The former Baywatch star told New: "I have no idea how she became famous.

"She shows off her kids all the time in TV shows - that's beyond low."

Anderson is currently promoting her own reality show Pam: Girl On The Loose and says she keeps the attention away from her children.

Price is no stranger to verbal spats, having recently blasted both Kerry Katona and Victoria Beckham.

pot calling the kettle black

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 cath66

She has a point. Pam might not be perfect but at least her kids aren't plastered all over magazines and tv.

Im not a jordan hater i think she's prob a good mum and all that but dont agree with making the kids public. kerry katona is the same she has a tax bill to pay so she goes on the cover of OK with family. Look at Bono, Paul Newman , Bruce Springsteen , Meryl Streep .... Legends and who knows what their kids look like or even how many they have. There's no need for it in my book !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

cath66 wrote: »
    She has a point. Pam might not be perfect but at least her kids aren't plastered all over magazines and tv.

Im not a jordan hater i think she's prob a good mum and all that but dont agree with making the kids public. kerry katona is the same she has a tax bill to pay so she goes on the cover of OK with family. Look at Bono, Paul Newman , Bruce Springsteen , Meryl Streep .... Legends and who knows what their kids look like or even how many they have. There's no need for it in my book !

You pretty much explained yourself why this is. All those legends can afford not to have their kids plastered all over the magazines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

JP Liz wrote: »
    pot calling the kettle black

Not really. Pamela Anderson's kids are rarely seen photographed or seen on tv.

I'm also sure that Jordan is a good mother. In a perfect world she would keep her kids out of the spotlight, but it doesn't make her a bad mother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dollybird6

i agree with you cath88 there is no reason to do it. Jordan is a multimillionaire at this stage so she can afford not to. Kerry is just addicted to publicity. she said herself that she worries more if there are no photographers outside her house !I think most of them are just addicted to publicity whether they need the money or not.

By the way the legends listed above all live their lives privately. I think its more to do with having genuine talent and knowing it rather than not needing the money. They do their acting, singing etc and can have a private life. Its called class !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

In Pamela's new show she won't show the kids' faces so you can't say she's the same as Jordan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    You pretty much explained yourself why this is. All those legends can afford not to have their kids plastered all over the magazines.

I don't get your point, are you saying Jordan has her kids plastered all over the magazines because she needs the money??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Jordan probably spends all her money on cosmetic surgery for her and Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I don't get your point, are you saying Jordan has her kids plastered all over the magazines because she needs the money??

I'm saying some celebs keep themselves in the spotlight by playing happy families for the magazines. Jordan and Katona are just some examples.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

any pics or it didnt happen.

Advertisement