Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin

• 14-10-2008 5:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hi All
    Have a mate coming to Dublin for the first time this weekend. We're gonna be in town on the Friday and i've already organised a visit to the Jameson Distillery factory for noon.

I'm from wicklow, but he's never been to the capital so I wanted to show him here too.

Any other thoughts on what we could do? (Without breaking the bank like, I've just heard the budget!!)

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭scubasteve

Check out the Dublin ghost bus tour for a laugh. Its fun and a bit different

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I went to the Guinness Storehouse yesterday with my bf, for something different and it was pretty good.. Paid €15 in and you do the full tour, taken at your own pace, and at the end you're treated to a pint of the black stuff and an amazing view of Dublin in the Gravity Bar.. I didn't drink the Guinness though cause I personally can't stand it but the bf did and said it was the nicest pint of it he'd tasted..

I know you've said you did a brewery tour already but just putting it out there :D

Advertisement