Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nightclubs!!

Options
  • 14-10-2008 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

:p

does anyone in the dublin region know if trivia on westmoreland street is still open !!

cause i need to get in touch for an upcomin party but none of there numbers seem to be working and if anyone has one tat would be great!! tanx:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

In before the 'Dublin forum' boggers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

lorna20 wrote: »
    :p

does anyone in the dublin region know if trivia on westmoreland street is still open !!

cause i need to get in touch for an upcomin party but none of there numbers seem to be working and if anyone has one tat would be great!! tanx:rolleyes:
    Yikes! First post. :eek:Gotta make sure you post in the right forum lorna. Welcome to boards though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Rockee wrote: »
    Yikes! First post. :eek:Gotta make sure you post in the right forum lorna.

Welcome Lorna,

Give it a few minutes and the Forum Nazi's will be moving you along. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

KTRIC wrote: »
    Welcome Lorna,

Give it a few minutes and the Forum Nazi's will be moving you along. :rolleyes:

Sieg heil!!!:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Yes it is....case closed
    :):(:mad::cool::eek::confused::P:o:p:p:pac::D;):):mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

As far as I know it changed its name... not sure to what though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it closed about 3 weeks ago
    another victim to the government

Advertisement