Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality livery with real care

Options
  • 14-10-2008 5:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

I joined this forum to get some help and guidance looking for good care for a hunter I'm trying to buy.

I want to thank everyone for their time and advice.

I was very in the know once and lost touch completely for a number of years. Thanks to various posting a couple of months back and peoples general guidance I eventually found what I needed.

I have been astonished by how poor a service most yards give now in comparison to the past. Its the bare minimun and it does surprise me that people accept it but maybe that is what some are used to. I wanted a real horsemanship approach not just cheap labour mucking out for me and muddy overcrowded paddocks and its hard to find that.

As I say thankyou to all who posted my endless odd posts cause I found a quiet yard which cares for their horses as they should be with great facilities and really good grazing. Its relaxing and very peaceful I look forward to my time there and may not have found it without you all. So many many thanks for your very well run forum and you all express yourselves so well and politely.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

Glad this helped. I really forgot so much when I gave up riding for almost nine years. But it does come back quite quickly. Even now at this stage I havent ridden regularly in almost two years again. But thats coming to an end too. :D

Glad you found a nice livery yard. I think I've been quite lucky with my new one as well.

Advertisement