Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any courier drop in centre in Galway??

Options
  • 14-10-2008 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭

I need to send a parcel by courier ie UPS, FedEx etc etc and wandered is there any drop in/mail center here in Galway that offer this kind of service??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

DHL
    Address DHL Express
    Unit 1, Deerpark Industrial Estate
    Oranmore
    Co Galway

Tel: (353) 01 8700790
    Fax: (353) 091 383599
    Hours of Business: 9:00am - 6:00pm, Monday to Friday only.
    Closed for lunch 1:00pm - 2:00pm
    Last drop off 3:00pm for Air Express, 6:00pm Domestic.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Bonzodog

Also, Nightliine/Fedex have a centre in Oranmore near DHL, DPD(formerly Interlink) have their depot in Carnmore on the monivea Road, and An Post can still send small parcels from the sorting office behind the Citroen/Volvo Dealership on the Tuam Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback - very very useful!! :D:D

It sounds like there is a business opportunity there for a Mailboxes etc or something similar in the city centre or nearby in Liosban. But looking it up you need about £20,000 capital plus another £40,000 borrowings to set one up according the mbe.co.uk.

I'm afraid €75,000 to €100,000 is beyond me at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

I need to send a parcel ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xryxmx0tWYY

• Advertisement
Advertisement