Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help identify game please

Options
  • 14-10-2008 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Got a demo a number of years ago - a racing game but featuring model cars (mini cars - RC cars). The track was like a Karting / F1 track; i.e. a proper track rather than micro machines or Revolt. And no weapons...

Some opponent driver names (in case they ring a bell :D) - Giovanni, Masterz, Laser, CroByH, PinBlanc (because it was demos I went cheap and took down final standings to make my own Championship - found that page today, hence triggering the memory and asking for help!).

Not sure I can remember anything else about it but hopefully people have an idea. Don't think it was overly successful...Think it came up with an "order now" screen when you exit the game (but not fully sure on this). Hope someone can help - it was a challenging game (collisions often spelt Doooom and handling was tricky) but quite a bit of fun...

*edit* - It's like Virtual RC but much better :)

🤪

Advertisement