Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recession Fire Sale how much is my car actually worth

Options
  • 14-10-2008 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Ive got a 07 Honda Civic 1.4 SE with 44k miles on the clock, does anyone have any idea how much its actually worth.

Looking on car zone i just dont believe that it could get 17k for it in the current climate.

The reason i ask is that i have an agreement with work to sell it at a loss and they will reimburse me the full loss made if i take one of the spare new vans.

This now sounds like a good plan as if anything happens in work i wont have a new car lease to pay:(

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

what year is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aidankk

copacetic wrote: »
    what year is it?

Dam i tought i put it on the first post :o:o 07 (Ive Edited the first post)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

aidankk wrote: »
    The reason i ask is that i have an agreement with work to sell it at a loss and they will reimburse me the full loss made if i take one of the spare new vans.
    (

I'll make a deal with you. You sell it to me or €50 saying thats all you could get. Your job then give you what it's worth minus €50. I give you €1,000 later on and everyone is happy.:)

Advertisement