Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Kilkenny

Options
  • 14-10-2008 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering does anyone know of any jobs going in Kilkenny city? I haven't seen many advertised and thought I would ask people here....

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

What type of Jobs are you looking for or what type of Qualifications have you got?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

daithi666 wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering does anyone know of any jobs going in Kilkenny city? I haven't seen many advertised and thought I would ask people here....

Thanks!
    Theres a lad looking for help setting out bouncy castles. His details are at FAS in Irish town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

The likes of Byrnes and Argos are usually hiring Christmas temps about now.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Gamestop are hiring seasonal staff now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

Don't wait for jobs to be advertised. Drop CV's in anywhere you'd like to work. I interviewed for a load of jobs a while back and not one of them was advertised, I had just dropped my CV in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Looking at the back of the Kilkenny People this week, there's not much job opportunity there

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Only one Keano

The new Bowling Alley is supposed to open in next few weeks so there may be jobs going there. Best of luck!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

I believe a lot of jobs that are going aren't advertised in the papers but by word of mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

I heard about a Christmas tree Cutting job in Denber.. out callan Road..?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

Can't seem to find a recent thread for this. Not sure if I should make a new one or not! Anyway...

Hoyne Transport in Ballymack, Cuffesgrange are looking for an Artic Driver.

Hoyne Transport are seeking artic drivers for a varied role in our long standing family business based near Kilkenny.

We operate on a nation-wide basis in the transport of round timber logs, steel, animal feed farm deliveries and low-loader hire.

Permanent contract, with an hourly rate on offer for the right candidate.

Applicants will need to have up to date EC driving licence, digicard, CPC and must be fluent in English.

Please apply at https://kilkennyjobs.ie/job/14021233/artic-driver

• Advertisement

N&D Cookers in Thomastown are looking for a Steel Fabricator/Welder/General Workshop Operative.

To apply call 086-2508198 or email: ndcookers@gmail.com or go to https://kilkennyjobs.ie/job/14036950/steel-fabricator-welder-general-workshop-operative

Full time permenant position.

Experience desirable.

Part-time Windows fitter required for well established window company, start straight away good rate of pay.

Call Liam 0862604252 or apply at https://kilkennyjobs.ie/job/14124164/window-fitter

Advertisement