Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2002 A4 Aircon problem

Options
  • 14-10-2008 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Greetings, hopefully someone can help me out with this? The aircon isn't working on the drivers side? To be more specific i can blow hot air from the passenger side vents but ice cold from the drivers side only. the vents in the center are the same , one half hot one half cold? as you imagine i dont need this problem coming into the cold months and after Biffo budget i ain't too flush for Audi to look at it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I've come across this on an A6 before - the valve that allows hot coolant into the heat exchanger was stuck. There are two valves on the A6 - one for passenger and the other for driver. It was the driver side that was stuck on the A6.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

rclub24 wrote: »
    Greetings, hopefully someone can help me out with this? The aircon isn't working on the drivers side? To be more specific i can blow hot air from the passenger side vents but ice cold from the drivers side only. the vents in the center are the same , one half hot one half cold? as you imagine i dont need this problem coming into the cold months and after Biffo budget i ain't too flush for Audi to look at it

you've to think outside the box
    Penneys offer good warm jackets to get you through these colder months. That should take you through the current economic crisis that biffo is trying so hard to get us out of.

Advertisement