Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rails for m15a4

Options
  • 14-10-2008 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Would anybody know some suitable rails fot the above aeg to mount a m203 on ? Prefably the cheapest althernitive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

I had to pilfer a rail off my CASv to mount on mine with some dodgy bolt work :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

You can rail mount one if you want or you can get the M203 that clamps directly onto the barrel by removing the lower half of the hand guard. Cheaper option, but if you want a RIS nearly all UK and HK sites stock them.

Just make sure you order the right size RIS as the M15A4 comes in M4 and M16 size. Also if you fit a RIS you can no longer but a battery in the hand guard if it was there in the first place.

You can also just fit a single rail to the plastic hand guard. Just do a search for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

You can rail mount one if you want or you can get the M203 that clamps directly onto the barrel by removing the lower half of the hand guard. Cheaper option, but if you want a RIS nearly all UK and HK sites stock them.

Just make sure you order the right size RIS as the M15A4 comes in M4 and M16 size. Also if you fit a RIS you can no longer but a battery in the hand guard if it was there in the first place.

You can also just fit a single rail to the plastic hand guard. Just do a search for one.

Not true... I sit my battery in my RIS

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭sean.carolan100

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

The one in your link I would say will only do a G36 unless you start drilling your M15.

This will fit fine.
    http://www.fire-support.co.uk/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=827

• Advertisement
Advertisement