Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How will the budget affect you?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

What's the big fuss, people uphappy about the budget can just use our advanced public transport system to get to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

tuxy wrote: »
    What's the big fuss, people uphappy about the budget can just use our advanced public transport system to get to work.

Lol!

I've just taxed me car and filled it up with petrol, i'm going to drive more sensibly then i ever have to to save petrol. I was going to buy a diesel anyway, but sure i've no hope in selling the petrol now lol...

Off the fags as of when this pack ends, they're getting no more outta me:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Between the rain and the global warming/flooding I'm suprised they haven't utilised water as a means of transporting the masses instead of trains and buses, oh and a good source of revenue as it's raining every f**king day too! Slap another tax on rainfall.:rolleyes:
    Think of what would happen if they accually suceeded in killing off the motorists, where would they get their revenue then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

junkyard wrote: »
    Between the rain and the global warming/flooding I'm suprised they haven't utilised water as a means of transporting the masses instead of trains and buses, oh and a good source of revenue as it's raining every f**king day too! Slap another tax on rainfall.:rolleyes:
    Think of what would happen if they accually suceeded in killing off the motorists, where would they get their revenue then?

Would you consider public transport if it was improved to the same level as they have in countries such as Germany or Japan?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Would you consider public transport if it was improved to the same level as they have in countries such as Germany or Japan?
    I certainly would (having used it in both countries) - it'll never happen though.

• Advertisement

No, I have 54 cars last time I counted, I like cars so why should I give them up and I'm only two minutes walk to work. If I wanted to be a slave to my country I'd move to China thanks. I'm getting really p**sed off of being told what to do by this government and the EU for that matter:mad:.

No, I have 54 cars last time I counted, I like cars so why should I give them...

:eek: How many of them move?:p

23 of them have emigrated so far and I'm in the process of thinning out the rest to about 10 but I've already bought a few in France as they're LHD out there and easier to get around in.

23 of them have emigrated so far and I'm in the process of thinning out the rest to about 10 but I've already bought a few in France as they're LHD out there and easier to get around in.

Anything interesting?

Advertisement