Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KSC G18c selector switch slipping

Options
  • 14-10-2008 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I've a bit of a problem with my KSC G18c. It came with a plastic slide and I replaced it with a metal on and since then after a few shots on semi or auto the selector switch pops back to safe (not very good when you're in the middle of shooting someone!). Any ideas what's causing this and how to fix it? I don't have hi flow valves or the stronger recoil spring in it yet.

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

did you loose the little bearing that goes in under the fire selector? it could be just that the fire selector needs to be tightened, they always come loose on the G18.,

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

yeah check that little bearing, see if the switch is loose.
    also pull the slide back an inch when your switching between modes and try not to keep the switch in the middle or safe position, keep it either up or down, it helps the switch from loosing the semi option as is a common fault with those guns.

get a recoil spring & guide, the plastic guide one you get with is is shít.
    theyre about a tenner delivered with an upgraded hammer spring from geehobby.
    you shouldnt need the valves but can help a bit in colder weather, but will reduce your ability to dump a full mag on straight FA.

Advertisement