Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eyebrow piercing bruise

• 14-10-2008 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭

hi sorry if this has been covered before i tried a search but didnt turn up anything im new to piercings and got my eyebrow piercing last week 2 days after a bruise formed which i ignored thought was most probably from clamp but it seems to have worsened and is very red like there is alot of blood under the surface its just under my eyebrow and between my eyelid also directly below piercing it is very yellow so far my piercing seems fine no visiable infection? any help can possible upload pics if required

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Pics would help, could be a blood bubble, could be a keloid.
    it could just be a bruise, is it sore to the touch?
    Are you salt soaking it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

wow thanks for quick reply its not sore at all yeah im salt soaking twice a day for 15mins a time, ill try get some pics my phone and vista dont always agree.......

If it doesnt calm down a bit by the end of the week go to your local piercing studio.
    just baby it and with any luck it'l be hunky dory

uploaded pic im prob fussing over nothing just every one else i know who has an eyebrow piercing never got a bruise

It's just bruising, nothing to be worried about. maybe ya just bruise like a peach :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

get Arnica tabs for the bruising

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Mine was way worse when i got it done. I had a full black eye, people in work thought i got punched. It went away after about 2 weeks, nowhere to upload a pic though :(

thanks for your help all sorted in 30mins now thats service:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Looks grand. Prob just a result of pressure applied while piercing. I recommend Arnica or maybe some vit E.

dsc00003pv2.th.jpgthpix.gif

That was mine at its worst about a week after piercing

• Advertisement

looks like ya got bet about with a big trout there man :pac: haha

now thats a bruise :D

It was horrible :D

My ears look weird without the tunnels in them too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 zachariahlebaro

here's a public link to my bruise after two days. It's funny, last time I had this piercing I didn't bruise at all. I was told that this mostly only happens to guys who get pierced with anything larger than a 16 gauge. These piercings were with a 14 (two sizes larger).

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=37303079&l=99fbb16ab1&id=17223555

horizontal eyebrows, think youl be able to keep em? would be cool if you could

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 zachariahlebaro

yeah- I only took them out last time because they were job-stoppers. I've never had any rejection problems.

Advertisement