Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Budget Day: Petrol Station Queues.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Hammertime wrote: »
    not sure about that mate, I just know I'm dropping it on Friday to about 118.9 to incorporate the price drop, I've no idea yet if any increases or decreases are in the pipeline after this one.

Ah, ok. I'm an optimist so here's hoping. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

cool, thanks for reporting back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

I am totally confused and sorry if this has been covered already. Why did the price of petrol go up yesterday afternoon? Surely most garages have stock in the ground that excise has already been paid on?? Also is it true that wholesale prices fell?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Was on empty today so had to fill up at the first station I came to, it was 1.21, not bad from what I've seen but because of what you said hammertime, I decided to only put a bit in, a few garages later, I passed by the one on the road to Lucan at 1.16:eek: Pity it was on the other side of the road with bushes in between us :(

Advertisement