Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Storm

• 14-10-2008 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi,

Anybody know when the new Blackberry Storm will be available from Vodafone. I heard its exclusive to Vodafone network. It looks like a class model with lots of extras.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭mobius42

I wouldn't say lots of extras. It doesn't have Wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Boom Boom

Spoke to a member of staff in the grafton street shop he said they were getting training on the hanset this week that it was getting released in the next two weeks................

Rang customer service (yeah right) a minute ago and they havent a clue of release date or prices, yet the VF website has price plans and Handset prices. Based on my package the handset will be €90 thats pretty cool me thinks.
    I've added the link........

http://www.vodafone.ie/planscosts/paymonthly/access/.jsp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

mobius42 wrote: »
    I wouldn't say lots of extras. It doesn't have Wifi.

Couldn't believe that when I first saw that. It's a pretty big oversight.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

I assume that this is Vodafone's big release for Christmas and the foreseeable future.
    Its a pathetic attempt really for a flagship phone. No WiFi is a show stopper

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tdavfc

We are promised them for November the 7th at work from our account manager. We have one on test at the minute and can connect to servers with a terminal client on it which is great. Pity about the WiFi and the Blackberry Bold has WiFi which is released two days before Storm...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

handset prices are very impressive imo. max cost 109e:) cant wait to get my hands on one!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Our aqccount manager suggested that they'll be available before the year end with the Bold being available before then.

Certainly Nov 7 wasn't mentioned and he-knowing-me would have been more than happy to tell usw it wasw sooner rather than later..

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭tdavfc

parsi wrote: »
    Our aqccount manager suggested that they'll be available before the year end with the Bold being available before then.

Certainly Nov 7 wasn't mentioned and he-knowing-me would have been more than happy to tell usw it wasw sooner rather than later..

Awh well depends who you know and how much the company spends, we have one bold and two storms at the minute and 8 more Storms coming Friday....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭joewicklow

No Wifi No sale.

It might as well not have a ringtone. I will stick with the curve for now.

Advertisement