Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbies Health Trip

Options
  • 14-10-2008 11:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Male: Age 38

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 11st 11

Have been doing the following work out below for the past few months. Managed to shed about 1 stone since a very greedy christmas and some hard partying earlier in the summer. Managed to get the BMI down to a low of about 24.4 but still notice body fat is about 20%.
    Diet is relatively healthy- Muesli, boiled egg, smoothie and brown bread for breakfast every day. Healthy dinners with potatoes or brown rice mosts days. Rd meat twice a week at most.
    Had been doing pretty much the same routine for about a year but very intermittently. I noticed when I introduced rowing to the routine and stopped eating after 8pm - now try to have dinner at lunchtime and a sandwich about 5pm - that I started to get results.

Average Session: 3 times / week

Start with stretches and warm up with:
    10min bike Level 10 / Ave 100 RPM

Ab Crunches (90 kg) between Cardio machines 40 reps

Rowing: 5,000m - just got it down to about 20min at level 10.
    Can someone explain the damper levels? Seen on some website that higher level isn't necessarily the best. (Cals burnt about 320 - 330)

Ab Crunches (90 kg) x 30reps

Lat pull downs 40kg 3 x 10 reps

Some free weights

Running 10 mins at Level 2 incline at Level 12.5

Ab Crunches (90 kg) 30reps

Cross trainer 20 mins at Level 12 - normally get it up to 3000

Some leg weight exercises

Open to suggestions on improving or ammending

Advertisement