Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FishHook Tattoo Letterkenny

Options
  • 15-10-2008 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭

Anybody know about Fishhook Tattoo just opened in Letterkenny, he used to be in Killybegs. Seems like a nice guy, anybody know if he's good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dahaka

Yeah good question. I would like 2 have a good tat2 artist in the same city. Planning 2 cover whole body. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭motherfunker

Just wondering if anyone has any info on this place since I last posted, its just new so not alot to go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Best thing to do would be to just pop in and have a nosey through his portfolio!
    None too many posters from Donegal in here, and when I'm up home in Donegal, I don't be in Letterkenny that often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 donegaltowner

Hi Everyone. I have had dealings with this guy when he was in Killybegs, and personally I don't rate him at all. My Tat has faded and even started to peel in some places. I suppose he's a nice enough fella, if you don't mind listening to bull%#"! stories about how he used to be in the Marines, and how he's been a medic.....So, in a nutshell, I wouldn't use this guy again.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 big jon 55

hey, iv had tattoo's by both the artist in fishhook in letterkenny, and all my work turnd out class, and im going bk for alot more. that donegaltowner just sounds like a twit and to be onist doesnt sound like he even lookd after his tattoo, there not sapose to peal thats why its faded.
    So in a nutshell, i would and do use and recomend the fishhook tattooist's.

check out there bebo page and check there work out 4 urself.
    http://www.bebo.com/FishhookTvid.gif

• Advertisement

big jon 55 wrote: »
    hey, iv had tattoo's by both the artist in fishhook in letterkenny, and all my work turnd out class, and im going bk for alot more. that donegaltowner just sounds like a twit and to be onist doesnt sound like he even lookd after his tattoo, there not sapose to peal thats why its faded.
    So in a nutshell, i would and do use and recomend the fishhook tattooist's.

check out there bebo page and check there work out 4 urself.
    http://www.bebo.com/FishhookTvid.gif

If you're gonna try to come on here and pimp your studio, at least admit who you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 big jon 55

and i aint pimpn any1s studio, iv been tat'd and pierced in alot of studio's, irish ink in galway, tribalistics in sligo, zulu in dub, an fishhooks. an they all do gud work. the guy didnt luk after his tat, dont blame the studio for ur feckup.
    jus given my opinion. jus told the guy check out 4 himself

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

have used Brian for all my work over the last few years and i personally cant fault him....got a fair bit of stuff done with him and all reasonably priced :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 montyp

<apparent baseless claims edited out>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I have no problems with Brian. He can chat when he wants to, but he was so concentrated on his work he didn't say much. Henry was chattin away tho. The staff in there are so sound, tho they seem to have a fair few apprentice staff doing the piercings these days.
    I've been told my tat was a bit dear from them, but I'm really happy with the work.

• Advertisement

<apparently baseless claims edited out>

Montyp seems like you've an agenda/vendetta for these guys. Bad personal experience?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 megsmcg91

Hey was thinkin of gettin a piercing done nd a few of my friends r to was jst wondering if anyone knows what he charges for piercings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fishhooktattoo

it seems i cant let this go on any more.
    mods this has just become a slag-in of my shop and staff. montyp has done nutting but slag brian over personal things, and to get stuff straight, he did serve in the marine's, just did a 10k last month, and work under richie seen in the bronx(were criss garver workd) !!AND WE HAVE NEVER LEFT OUR SHOP FOR 6 WEEKS!! (so please explain)
    If ya have a prob monty cum to us personaly, an we'l do wat we can to help.

to donegaltowner- ur tattoo isnt sapose to peal it must have dried out(not enuf cream maby), if you call to the shop we will re-ink it for ya for nuthing.

to megsmcg- 90% of our piercing are €30 bar surface and genital.

if any one has any other questions i will be happy to answer.

it seems i cant let this go on any more.
    mods this has just become a slag-in of my shop and staff. montyp has done nutting but slag brian over personal things

No it hasn't, the montyp person has said a few things, which to anyone that has any cop on looks like pure bull, hence me questioning it. As they have not come back to try to back up their claims at all, I've banned them for a month. If they try it again, then they will receive a permanent ban.

Now, just so you know, we don't allow the site to be used for self promotion. If you wish to, you're more than welcome to hang around and do as the rest of us do, and try to provide general advice for people that have queries about tattoos and piercings, but self promotion will not be allowed same as we do not allow baseless insults/claims about studios/artists.

tats fine by me, im not on there to promote my studio, jus here to defend it from stupid clams.
    thank you for you reply

one last thing please,will you please remove montyp's post, as they are slander and have nothing to do with my shop or work.

donegal towners was on topic so i dnt feal there can be anything done.

Done, had intended to do that earlier but got distracted :pac:

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dave55555

a friend of mine got some ink on from fishhook tatt,, and it was actually dam gud,, excellant work,, this coming from another tattooist, brians work is quality at its best,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 roadrunner37

Has anyone got a number for this brian guy in fishhook i am looking a tatoo done i hav made up in my head an i hav heard he is very good , i spoke to a girl in dublin she recomended him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

fishhook has closed in Letterkenny but apparently they have a shop in Omagh so you might be able to find him that way!?

Well, Well, Well, so Fish hook have closed in letterkenny and Omagh,
    I wonder why?
    :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

I believe they have opened as camouflage in omagh now!!could be wrong though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 andrewcampose

Hey,

Hear that this Brian man worked as a medic....... WHERE ? and WHEN ????
    Hear you worked for Ritchie Seen in The Bronx >>> WHEN ? As he does not know you OR EVEN REMEMBER YOU .
    As I see it you seem to live in a fantasy world .... Can you please reply to the above ... HONESTLY for once ... Give it a shot

You want to straighten these things out, fair enough, but here is not the place for it. Thread closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement