Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL/UPC messed up ??

• 15-10-2008 1:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

Ok I realise that this is about BB and therefor the mods might feel that it belongs in the BB forum more then it belongs here. But there have been a few threads in the BB forum about UPC in Waterford being slow over the last week or two.

I am just wondering if anyone has been having problems with it recently. If its been working fine for you, then please say so too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

It was kicking me off xbox live every few minutes last night to the point where I just stopped all together. It was wicked laggy. Downloading and using the internet has been fine though.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Not for me know although I'm out Kilmacthomas Direction. If anything its apfter speeding up somewhat this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

I think ntL are upgrading all their lines...everyone is getting an upgrade i think....i remember getting a letter a few weeks back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

My torrents were throttled for 2 weeks, but after numerous calls with management - It was resolved.

I also seem to be getting disconnected every now and again. It might drop for 20 minutes, and then come back up for the rest of the day. A little annoying though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Ok I realise that this is about BB and therefor the mods might feel that it belongs in the BB forum more then it belongs here. But there have been a few threads in the BB forum about UPC in Waterford being slow over the last week or two.

I am just wondering if anyone has been having problems with it recently. If its been working fine for you, then please say so too.

No problems here (Top of the Town). 20 Megs fine.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement