Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

madonna and guy ritchie to divorce!!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

K4t wrote: »
    I'm sorry. Madonna is a great musician and a great role model.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

K4t wrote: »
    Oh FFS, why the f**k are you sad about Madonna and Guy Ritchie divorcing each other. Jesus Christ. Some people.

Madonna is a freak. Can't believe it took Guy this length of time to figure it out. 50 year old woman trying to look like a 20 year old. F**king disgusting is what it is. Not to mention the religious crap she was caught up in. Those Hollywood folk have way too much time on their hands.
    am not "sad" about them breaking up....
    its a figure of speech......:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Source Yahoo News
    Director Guy Ritchie was forced to call security on the set of his new movie 'Sherlock Holmes' when a crazed fan of his estranged wife Madonna reportedly threatened to stab him to death.

The filmmaker and the singer announced plans to divorce last month, and Ritchie has become a target for obsessed Madonna fans since.

Police were called to his London pub The Punchbowl on Thursday night after a man verbally abused the star, and now it's emerged that police had to arrest a 16-year-old boy, reportedly wielding a knife, on the set of the 'Sherlock Holmes' remake.

According to the 'Sunday Mirror', the unnamed teenager burst onto the set in Manchester, England, waving a 12-inch blade and yelled: "Where's Guy? I'm going to kill him!"

As security guards wrestled the boy to the ground, he allegedly shouted, "I'm Madonna's biggest fan! I'm going to kill Guy!"

A source said: "The bloke was screaming about Guy and shouting, 'I love Madonna'. It was terrifying. At first it seemed like a sick joke but it was soon obvious the knifeman was not messing around.

"Luckily there were four security guards and two policemen who were able to overpower him.

"Guy was understandably upset, but carried on as if nothing had happened."

A spokesperson for Ritchie was unable to be reached for comment.

:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

JP Liz wrote: »
    Source Yahoo News

:eek:
    wonder did madge put him up to it.....:pac:

Madonna’s first ex-husband Sean Penn pledged his support for Guy Ritchie, as he accepted the Stanley Kubrick Britannia Award at a Hollywood ceremony, an annual bash to celebrate all things British. When he took to the stage to receive his gong from director Paul Thomas Anderson, the actor, who was married to Madonna from 1985-1989, said: "What's my British thing to say? Guy Ritchie is back!" SOURCE: CONTACT MUSIC

• Advertisement

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eonline/20081111/en_top_eo/68105;_ylt=AmhBis1.5eiwATk.pwYm4PRxFb8C

A Rod buys her a rolls royce (like she needs it :rolleyes:)

Advertisement