Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bt router issues.

Options
  • 15-10-2008 8:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

well i recieved my bt router this morning and it works fine but i have a linksys wireless router that i just cant get to connect to the internet wat so ever. check all settings a million times. wonderin if any1 else had any issues with this? and how i might solve it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

Is it Linksys a DSL router or a cable router?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭tazire

its a DSL router.

yeah i have all the settings in fine. jsut for some reason wont connect to the net at all. its a adsl2+ router so that shouldnt be a problem....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

Also, make sure Multimode is selected on the router - if not, your might not connect because of this.

I would advise calling Tech Support and asking them to check your logins, just to make sure your credentials are correct (1890 923 111).

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

what exchange are you on? if its the swords exchange in dublin north then there is a known issue and it is being address by engineers (i was just on the phone with tech support)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

what's the exact model of router you're using?

its cool i got it workin now. stupid thing just needed a bit of a kick! :P

Advertisement