Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petrol & Diesel Prices

Options
  • 15-10-2008 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭

How have the new petrol & diesel Prices affected you, or have they? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Was coming home from Dublin the other evening and the queue's at petrol pumps beside the foxhunter pub was mental! I don't blame people queueing it was only 119.0 for petrol nd diesel! Unfortunately the same prices cant be found in Tullamore, Tesco has gone back up to 126.0 or thereabouts again...God damn 8c rise on petrol!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

offaly1 wrote: »
    Was coming home from Dublin the other evening and the queue's at petrol pumps beside the foxhunter pub was mental! I don't blame people queueing it was only 119.0 for petrol nd diesel! Unfortunately the same prices cant be found in Tullamore, Tesco has gone back up to 126.0 or thereabouts again...God damn 8c rise on petrol!!!!!

tesco had 1.19 on there sign yesterday ?

yea my dad was saying the esso station across from the court hotel had come down to 119. looks like the haven't added on the 8c, or if so its not as noticable! if its not included im not complaining!!!:D

still 1.19 today
    cheapest ive found so far

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

In Dublin at Clarehall Tecos i saw petrol at 113.9 and the station right beside it is the same. In Longford petrol for 115-116.
    We are getting robbed at the pumps.

• Advertisement

Price of petrol/diesel is falling people!! :D

Tesco Tullamore currently 109.9c ..... not too bad.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

95 cent now in Birr

As of last night Tesco in Tullamore was 98.9c.

Not as good as Birr might i add!;)

tesco in dublin have petrol as 95.6

i find it strange that a company like tesco can have fule at such different prices considering that for every other product they have no matter what it is each store are the same price.

i know you could say it can take a few days for the new priced fule to arrive to the pumps but its been two weeks and still no sign of a shift and they did have a delivery this week and the price is still the same.

wish the price continued to fall but i dont see much of a chance of prices below the 95 mark if they even get that far down.

on a plus side this means that my evo's tank is taking €40 and lasting a good 10 days at a time :)

//edit

on www.pumps.ie its now saying that the average price for fule is 97.99 and that the lowest is at 90.99

if fule drops to 90.99 id be well pleased

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Got petrol here Saturday 20th for 95.9 just outside Ferbane....

• Advertisement

petrol 92.9 in kilcormack :O

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭medoc

I got diesel for 90.9 in Flahertys birr. I see Tesco is creepin up in price in tullamore anyway diesel is 98.9 or 99.9 i cant remember which i saw.

Still its better than 140

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 oilman

flaherty fuels,ballylin, ferbane,, diesel 90.9 petrol 95.9... also birr oil woodlands birr.. always the cheapest:p

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭medoc

I got Diesel in Birr today for 88.9 in the Brosna filling station in front of the GAA pitch. Also noticed Diesel for 88.9 down road beside Tesco in Birr. Flaherty's on Tullamore road still 90.9.

heffernans esso across from the tullamore court hotel was 1c cheaper than tescos at the weekend!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I ran out on the old N4 yesterday, i had some in a 5l container in the boot. I went a few hundred metres to the esso by Moyvalley and at €104.9 i decided to get €10 and get it cheaper in Dublin. It seems that very quickly even Dublin has gone higher than €1 so i got it for €102.99 in Clonsilla in the end. Diesel is much cheaper again than Petrol.

Advertisement