Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sailing Instructor Jobs Abroad

• 15-10-2008 10:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm a Dinghy Instructor looking for a job abroad; preferably in Spain or anywhere else in the Mediterranean :D but I'll take almost anywhere abroad to get some good experience!

Can anyone suggest where I might look in terms of clubs, organisations, directories etc. to look into getting a job this Summer?

Any help would be greatlY appreciated,

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

Minorca Sailing are looking for instructors at the moment. www.minorcasailing.co.uk email: recruitment@minorcasailing.co.uk
    Do a search for any of the other Holiday Sailing companies.
    Jim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Spinnaker

Glenans in Ireland gets its origins with LesGlenans in France. Les Glenans might look favourably on instrucors from Ireland. They even run courses in English

http://www.glenans.asso.fr/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Yasemin

Courtown Sailing Club is now recruiting Senior Instructors, Racing Instructors and Basic Instructors for the 8 week summer 2010 children’s sailing course.
    Send CV’s with sailing experience and other marine qualifications to Courtown Sailing Club, South pier, Courtown, Co. Wexford or email aines@indigo.ie.
    Deadline December 31st 2009

Advertisement