Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fees For Next Year

• 15-10-2008 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭

I know this is very early to ask these questions but does anyone know how much if anything will be refunded next year from the €1500 and will that amount be across the board or will it differ.

Comments

Refunded? What do you mean?

I would imagine that it will be uniform across all the colleges and will be at €1500 for next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

I paid €972 in registration fees a month ago and was informed that €900 would be refunded to me, my grant is from the Dublin City Council on Wood Quay and they said i would get this back,so far nothing.I am sorry this is confusing. I am just wondering will the same thing happen next year

Oh yeah, for a grant if you qualify you either shouldn't have to pay the registration fee or otherwise you get it fully refunded. So €900 or €1500, yeah it'd be refunded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

Thanks for the quick reply

Advertisement