Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How much would a Ford Capri cost????

Options
  • 15-10-2008 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi,
    I own a Ford Capri which i brought so i could fix it up.
    It is a 85 and in pretty good condition. I got it sprayed recently and have put in a new drive shaft and exhaust.

Its a 1.6 lazer. There's a picture below.

The thing is for finance issues i want t sell it now and was wondering if any one would now how much i should be looking to get for it?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

I'll give you the price of a ticket to peru.....:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Mikey One

Back as well and you've got a deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Can you post a pic?

here you go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

you dont say what spec it is.....if its a 2.8 it would be worth a lot more than a 1600 laser (say).

Capris are quite sought after ...maybe ebay?

ps stick it up on everyfordireland (link below) see what the Capri boys on there think....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Ta for the pic,looks good,it being an 85car means its either a 1600 or 2000 lazer or a 2.8 injection,there were no other models at that time,and im guessing its a lazer going by the wheels.

ya your right it's a 1.6 lazer.

Advertisement