Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good garages in Cork City?

Options
  • 15-10-2008 11:09am

Yesterday one of my neighbours managed to scrape the back of my car with his :mad: Theres a load of scratches across the back bumper. He busted one of his headlights in the process and this has left some deep looking cuts in the bumper.
    When he came over to tell me about the damage he said bring it to some friend of his to get it sorted, which I am not inclined to do as the guy is a complete tosser. I'm looking for any garage recommendations around the city. I use a motorbike primarily so I don't really know any decent car garages.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭blue banana

I've used Body Image, Commercial Park in Ballincollig and I found them excellent 087 7506305.

I have no association with them, just a very happy customer

Advertisement