Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a few ones

Options
  • 15-10-2008 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭

Long time lurker first time poster:

The latest christmas toy to hit the shelves is a talking muslim doll. Nobody knows what it says cause nobody has the nerve to pull the cord......

Muslim and Irish man on a plane. irish man say i'll have a whiskey to the stewardess. The stewardess asks the muslim would he like one. The muslim replys that he'd rather be raped by a dozen whores then let liquor pass his lips. The irish guys then hands back his drink and say me too i did not realise we had a choice.

Whats the height of wishful thinking? A mouse floating down the river thames with an erection screaming "lift the bridge...lift the fluckin bridge"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Very good - have some stars

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Liked the mouse one :D

Advertisement