Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 09 on Notebook

Options
  • 15-10-2008 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭

Im considering getting a Asus Eee PC 1000 notebook with XP (http://www.laptopsdirect.ie/Asus_Eee_PC_1000_Windows_XP_-_White_EEEPC1000H-W008X/version.asp) as i only us my laptop to surf the web and play football manager. I love that 6hr battery.

I'm just wondering is it possible to play FM09 on this Notebook? As i am at work i cant access any gaming websites so i cant find the specs.

I know there is a 3d match engine but i presume you can turn that off if you want the orginal text version as id say there's no graphics card on the notebook. I'll prob get an extrnal dvd drive so that shouldnt be an issue. Would there be any issues with a 10 inch screen?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

Advertisement