Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween fancy dress party in Limerick?

Options
  • 15-10-2008 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi Folks, not from Limerick but was hoping to go to a fancy dress there with a few friends on Friday the 31st aka Halloween. Anyone know of a place that usually holds a party? Someplace where everyone does dress in fancy dress would be best not half.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Trinity rooms or Icon probably would be your best bet

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Pretty sure Molly Malone's did one last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Im not going as the hulk again this year. Not fit enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Steamer

Can't wait to dress up, it's been a few years! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ytreacy

I'm looking for one too if anyone hears of one or we could just start one!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

most of the clubs will have one (angel lane, icon, t-rooms)

i really enjoyed the garryowen one last year and will be going again on sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Steamer

Thanks for the help folks, we are going to go with Nancy's and Molly's and then see what nightclub we head out. We will be near enough everywhere there anyway :D I can't wait !!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭adaminho

Mickey Martins and The Still House both have fancy dress partys on Friday if you're looking for pre club drinks in your costume.

Advertisement