Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plays On & Reviews?

Options
  • 15-10-2008 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    Was wondering if it would be possible, in any way, to compile a list of current productions going on around town. Not confined to Dublin of course, but that's where I'm based. Also if any one has seen them, to put up a review or their own comments on the productions, similar to the post on The Cripple...

On a side note, seen Equus last week on Broadway. I thought Daniel Radcliffe was excellent in it. I wasn't overly impressed with Richard Griffiths performance as the psychiatrist. He has a lot of long narrative monologues and I thought they were delivered in a very monotone style. I actually found myself becoming rather bored at some points. It sounded like he was just reading the script in his mind.

It was only after the play that I found out that Jeremy Piven was performing in Speed The Plow! Was gutted of having missed him.

Advertisement