Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Appyling for test in Deansgrange?

Options
  • 15-10-2008 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Can you apply directly to Deansgrange?

I rang SGS and they told me to apply for test through RSA but the DG option isn't there.

Went to Churchtown for my last one and had a bad experience. The tester was the biggest <SNIP>. Can't risk applying for Rathgar as I ended up in C/town last time.

Moderator Edit: B09 - Read the Charter in future before posting. As you are on a first post, I'll let this go but try it again and you'll be gone.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

No you cannot apply directly to deansgrange, best thing to do is apply to a RSA centre, perhaps rathgar? And leave a note requesting deansgrange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 betterdrive.net

No you cannot apply directly to deansgrange, best thing to do is apply to a RSA centre, perhaps rathgar? And leave a note requesting deansgrange.

Just to let you guys know that Deansgrange is meant to be closing this month. Approx 23rd of this month. However it is believed that the testers are being moved up to Dun Laoghaire Test Center.

Advertisement