Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Space Preview

Options
  • 15-10-2008 1:34pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If you are interested there is an EA event tomorrow evening where they will be showcasing Dead Space. PM me if you want to attend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

It is ok to send a shot of myself as well for vetting? It will be low profile side with some nudity, very tasteful though!

That's how these things work right, an open invitation, a few pic's sent and then casual sex in the back of a Punto in the park somewhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Vague!

Where? what is it exactly? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

then you get a movie deal right?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Vague!

Where? what is it exactly? :)

EA are keeping the location somewhat of a secret. I do know it will be in their HUB setup but since it's mobile it's hard to work out where they will have it. The meeting point is on Baggot St. at 7pm tomorrow and they'll transport everyone to the "secret" location.

Seems a bit over the top but it's their gig not mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

That seems a bit over the top for a game that's out in only a week and a bit. Or out already if you're in America (or import the PS3 version).

• Advertisement

Agree but that's the way it is. They should have some other stuff on view as well but I'm not 100% aware of what they might be - probably whatever is coming out in the run upto Xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

what are the chance of me getting swag at this?

Yeah sometimes they give out stuff but I dont expect them to break the street date for Dead Space but there might be other stuff there - sometimes not.

Just heard there will be free drink all night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

I'd be up for this.

Although the whole "Getting into a strange bus in town at 7pm to be driven to a mystery location" does worry me slightly, sounds like the sort of thing you'd see on one of those Discovery Channel crime programs - and I've seen enough of those to know it usually ends up with rape in the Australian outback.

Or getting locked up in some fetish dungeon, that was a good episode.

• Advertisement
Advertisement