Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem with sex life

Options
  • 15-10-2008 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Man goes to Doctor saying he has a problem with his sex life. Doctor tells him to summarise a day in his life.

He says well I wake up early have a quick screw with my wife, then have breakfast and a shag and off to work where I normally have a quick bonk with the my receptionist, go down to the typing room for a quick play with a typist and then home to wife for a quick shag and lunch. Back to work, normally have a screw or too with a few clients and one of the partners wives then home for a quick shag before tea, then get to bed early for a proper love making session with my dearest.

Doctor (Overworked /burnt out ) suggests that this does'nt sound too bad really.

He says maybe not but it gets really sore when masturbating!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

We seem to have a lot of bankers in this thread ;)

Advertisement