Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor on UCD campus?

Options
  • 15-10-2008 2:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there - Is there a campus doctor in UCD? We have one in WIT. I'm just curious as my friend is ill and she doesn't really know her way around Dublin or what doctor to visit. She's studying at UCD. Any info you could forward me on would be great.

Thanks,

John.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

There's a free (for the moment) health centre in UCD.

Here's the website http://www.ucd.ie/stuhealth/

It will more than likely take over a week to see a doctor. There are nurses who will see you immediately though i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You can go in and queue to see the nurse, if the nurse feels that you do need to see a doctor for whatever reason, she'll refer you on. Takes a long time, but if you actually need to see a doctor, you usually will inside a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Thanks guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

alternative answer to OP question:Plenty of them here i suppose

that's the first thing came out on my mind when i see the title anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

There's a free (for the moment) health centre in UCD.

Here's the website http://www.ucd.ie/stuhealth/

It will more than likely take over a week to see a doctor. There are nurses who will see you immediately though i think.

Well they'll see you after 40 mins

• Advertisement
Advertisement