Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pedometer with Calorie Counter

• 15-10-2008 2:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where in Dublin I could get one of these? Do the sports shops sell them?
    - - -

Answered my own question - yes they do. Does anyone have a recommendation for a particular brand?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Pretty much all of them do it. I've got one called STEPS, which not only counts total steps, but also aerobic steps, which means anything at over 100 paces per minute. Unfortunately I can't remember where I got it or how much it cost.

All the Euro shops stock little pink pedometers which count steps and calories and are just as good as anything else. And at 2 euro a go, you don't worry about losing them.

Advertisement