Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It is Ireland's Oil

• 15-10-2008 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭

Off the coast of Norway there is a huge amount fo oil. We must increase our army and naval strength until we can take it from them.

Then we bomb Oslo into rubble and take the oil.

IRELAND!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Off the coast of Norway there is a huge amount fo oil. We must increase our army and naval strength until we can take it from them.

IRELAND!!

good luck, they have a pretty nifty Navy, including some Stealth Missile Torpedo boats. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skjold_class_patrol_boat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

good luck, they have a pretty nifty Navy, including some Stealth Missile Torpedo boats. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skjold_class_patrol_boat

Thats some class hardware. I'd bet they'd Fvck you up pretty bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Thats some class hardware. I'd bet they'd Fvck you up pretty bad!

i think so, but more importantly, they look good :cool:

i think we should put off the invasion for a few weeks :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Fvck Norway mate, theres loads of oil off Teh Coast of MAYO, I doubt we could even liberate that:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Norwayviking

IRELAND!!

Bring it on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Makes a change for Scandinavia to be invaded by the Irish.

I owe my very name to the fact that the last time it was the other way round.

tac
    Supporter of the Cape Mears Lighthouse Restoration Fund

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,088 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

Feck sake!! All they would have to do is get a bunch of longboats out of the museuems ,get their axes sharpned,dig out the old horned helmets,grow their beards and they would be more than a match for anything we could muster to defend ourselves.:D:D:D

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭a5y

Lets schedule it for March 17th 2012. The vikings wouldn't dare fight under the scrutiny of the international begora agenda!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Norwayviking

a5y wrote: »
    Lets schedule it for March 17th 2012. The vikings wouldn't dare fight under the scrutiny of the international begora agenda!

Only one way to find out,lol:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭Foghladh

I'd suggest stepping back from the brink on this one. My ex is Scandinavian. They use hurtful words.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Fiatach

Take the oil and then give it to Shell... erin go bragh.

Advertisement