Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax Money Back

Options
  • 15-10-2008 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

A couple of days ago I put in a post here about my employer taxing me too much and also miscalculating pension and PRSI. Now I have sorted out the pension side by agreeing to a payment holiday on the pension for the next few months but now the payroll department are doing the same without asking me if this is O.K to do. My worry now is that with the bugdet just yesterday the money that I'm owed back will probably be taxed aswell is this right? If this is wrong and I tell him that I expect money back tax-free and he still goes and puts tax on it can I take it any further? As in outside of the company to the employments rights commisioner? I am fairly annoyed at the company at this stage as I've been messed around the past couple of months and have had enough and want to show them I'm no fool.
    Any advice appreciated.

Advertisement