Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant Reccommendations?

Options
  • 15-10-2008 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭

Hey all

Could anyone reccommend any nice restaurants in Cavan?

For reference have been to Indigo before and loved it, are there any other nice restaurants like this around?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭niall_walsh

Dont be put off by the cafe sound of this restaurant. Its the best i've been in cavan in a long time. The food is second to none a real hidden gem if your prepared to head the 8 miles or so to cootehill.

They also have fantastic earlybird deals for their 2nd year in business 18.95 for 3 first class courses with great options to choose from

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭celt262

I will second that .

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Dont be put off by the cafe sound of this restaurant. Its the best i've been in cavan in a long time. The food is second to none a real hidden gem if your prepared to head the 8 miles or so to cootehill.

They also have fantastic earlybird deals for their 2nd year in business 18.95 for 3 first class courses with great options to choose from

Eh-Try 16 miles from Cavan to Cootehill!!!! but the food is definitely worth it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭boardsie08

Thanks guys will definitely give Murphs a try then so!

Advertisement