Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

piercing right side of lip??

Options
  • 15-10-2008 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

is it safe to get the top right side of my lip pierced or is there some kinda vein in that side thatl kill me if it gets pierced? someone sed that to me n its pissin me off...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Like a madonna piercing? I've never heard of that vein thing before so I would say yeah its safe. Just be sure to visit a reputable place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Madonna

Is that what you mean? As far as I'm aware it's a perfectly safe piercing. As long as you go to a reputable piercer. Could be wrong, but I've never heard anything about a dangerous vein there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

AFAIK the only place you have to worry about vains is your tounge.
    Your mate was just screwing with you, mind you, iv been told madona/monroe's hurt quite a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

my verti ones did anyway!!!
    Still op i've to question your age on this, no piercer will touch you without parents present until your 16

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Well i can think of one place that would but jesus i wouldnt go there if they paid me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement