Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

looking for decent car dealer

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭tv3

Hammertime wrote: »
    So thats a yes, so you really are a car dealer and you are making up stuff to attempt to justify the laughable prices that the garages over here ask for.

Thanks for that.
    Do you wana buy a car:eek:

So thats a yes, so you really are a car dealer and you are making up stuff to attempt to justify the laughable prices that the garages over here ask for.

Thanks for that.
    I bet you are one of these people who give out loads about the budget but do fcuk all about it arent you !:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

tv3 wrote: »
    Do you wana buy a car:eek:

No thank you, I bought a lovely car from the UK a month ago. And I saved a large amount on it instead of the basic specced rubbish that is being pedalled by the garages over here.

Good luck with your car sales.

No thank you, I bought a lovely car from the UK a month ago. And I saved a large amount on it instead of the basic specced rubbish that is being pedalled by the garages over here.

Good luck with your car sales.
    What a stupid statement...didnt expect more from you anyway!goodluck with the clocko:D

What a stupid statement...didnt expect more from you anyway!goodluck with the clocko:D

Careful my friend your showing your lack of intelligence now. A failed salesman and a limited remedial mind, how saddening.

And as for my clocked car, it has 5 stamped and recorded services with BMW UK, which I verified with BMW UKs customer services department. Not that I needed to as the documentation with the car included details of the full servicing of the car complete with all the invoices for all individual services, oil changes, tyre and brake pad changes and the tracker history of the car which independantly verified the cars milage.

But you wouldn't understand about any of this, it would require a level of professionalism that extends beyond inventing lies on a car forum and laughing at your own alleged jokes.

Good luck, your going to need it.

• Advertisement

Careful my friend your showing your lack of intelligence now. A failed salesman and a limited remedial mind, how saddening.

And as for my clocked car, it has 5 stamped and recorded services with BMW UK, which I verified with BMW UKs customer services department. Not that I needed to as the documentation with the car included details of the full servicing of the car complete with all the invoices for all individual services, oil changes, tyre and brake pad changes and the tracker history of the car which independantly verified the cars milage.

But you wouldn't understand about any of this, it would require a level of professionalism that extends beyond inventing lies on a car forum and laughing at your own alleged jokes.

Good luck, your going to need it.
    I couldnt care what you did or have friend !As i said before i wouldnt think you would no the difference anyway if it is clocked or not:eek:now do me a favour and show abit of maturity!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Maybe time to stop digging?

Anan1 wrote: »
    Maybe time to stop digging?
    Please make your point and keep to the op"s question !

Taught you have finally gone... :mad:

I will report you if you keep acting the *****:Dunderstand
    I couldnt care what you did or have friend !As i said before i wouldnt think you would no the difference anyway if it is clocked or not:eek:now do me a favour and show abit of maturity!:rolleyes:

Yes maturity. Quite.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

'nuff ...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Ladies put down the handbags please or I'll get cross!
    feck - not quick enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,451 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

In before lock...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement