Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room for rent, Dominick St.

• 15-10-2008 6:39pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Single room. Available end of this month. Bridgewater court beside Monroes.
    Rent E333.33 per calendar month sharing with a postgrad and student.
    Deposit E300. PM me if interested in viewing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

hmmm, i now know where tar lives.
    Say goodbye to your valuables!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

photoz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

pm'd you Tar!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,030 ✭✭✭Lockstep

You live on Dominick Street Tar?

No wonder you're always in Wired.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I do yeah but I'll be moving out of galway soon.

To those that PMed I'll get back to you soon. Sorry I haven't before, have been in Edinburgh and not on the net.
    I'll be back in Galway in a few days and will sort you out and such.

• Advertisement

How often have you been in Wired? I've probably played against you in something.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

In there a good bit all right. Mostly play css, dota, cod4.
    What's your name there?

In there a good bit all right. Mostly play css, dota, cod4.
    What's your name there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Weidii

Everytime I look into Wired (usually on the way to the Roisin) there's a tonne of people in there, mostly fansci heads it seems!

I'd only be there maybe once or twice a month if that. The name varies. Sometimes DannehBePraised, or whatever I can think of at the time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement