Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 2009 Option File...Official Kits,German League & Updated Transfers etc!

Options
  • 15-10-2008 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

With Pro Evolution being released this Friday you can expect another great option file from the lads over at www.winningelevenblog.com, They plan to release it for FREE download over the weekend, The option file looks amazing so far

The option file will have will contain:

Official kits,Badges & names for all the English Premier League
    The German Bundesliga will be imported into the game with offial kits etc
    Updated transfers since Konami have been to lazy to implement them
    Official kits for international teams, Real player names etc

so check out www.winningelevenblog.com ove the weekend for the option file, enjoy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

It has been delayed til after the weekend for some reason, not sure why though. They say it is something to do with an online update Konami are doing on release day. Not sure what the story is. Hopefully there will be some definitive news on it tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭Customize

Tauren wrote: »
    It has been delayed til after the weekend for some reason, not sure why though. They say it is something to do with an online update Konami are doing on release day. Not sure what the story is. Hopefully there will be some definitive news on it tomorrow.

Yeah Konami plan to release an update on Friday, rumour has it, it will update the transfers, but god knows what Konami has in store for us:)

The WE version has the United third kit, and champions Champions League patch, presume it has a few other little touches, so i would hope Konami are updating them to the game too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I take it this option file is only for the PC is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CJackson

Customize wrote: »
    Yeah Konami plan to release an update on Friday, rumour has it, it will update the transfers, but god knows what Konami has in store for us:)

Konami unveils first PES 2009 club update as eagerly-awaited football epic hits stores across Europe…

As Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH’s PES 2009 hits stores tomorrow for PLAYSTATION®3, Xbox 360 and PC-DVD, the publisher has announced a free downloadable update for early November, expanding upon the games licensed teams and in-game elements.

The download will be available in about three weeks, and updates four Spanish sides – Athletico Madrid, Sevilla, Racing Santander and Valladolid, – all of whom will be officially licensed. Furthermore, it will also update the kits and team rosters of many teams within the game. The UEFA Champions League mode will also benefit from the new update, with twelve more teams added to the club list, with proper UEFA Champions League kits and kit markings added. Amongst the teams fully updated within this mode now will be Marseille, Juventus, and Basel.

The new raft of additions further demonstrate Konami’s commitment to expanding the licence roster in the PES series. Every aspect of PES 2009 has been reworked from the ground up, with new player models, AI elements and physics routines all combining to create the most advanced and realistic football game ever. The game also includes new Become a Legend and Legends modes, wherein players guide one player within a team either solo or online. Expanding upon this, the update also adds a new Theatre of Legends function which allows users to upload replay data for friends to view, and to view those of others.

The PES series has always been famed for its deep yet accessible control system, but the new game is aiming even higher. PES 2009 offers an unprecedented level of control, redefining the intricacies of first touch, close control and ball distribution, while also enhancing its shooting and AI mechanisms to create an all-round footballing experience. New control systems wherein the player can now perform tricks and feints without the use of special moves have been implemented, and the way the player guides the ball has been changed. The PES series has always treated the ball as a separate entity, but new calculations related to the air resistance and friction of the ground make passing and movement in PES 2009 a great deal more realistic.

“PES 2009 is already a million seller in pre-orders alone, but these new additions show how we are determined to continually improve the content of the game,” commented Jon Murphy PES European Team Leader for Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH. “We hope the updated team data and new UEFA Champions League elements will show our ongoing support for PES 2009’s team rosters, and look to continually enhancing such sections in the coming year at no extra cost.”

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Mohanned

sounds like nice update from konami and nice option file :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

Would be nice to see Old Trafford and Anfield thrown in! But the update is a step in the right direction and shows Konami actually care!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

This thread must come up when you google for an option file... do you see how many views it has compared to the rest!

I got one of here for the Ps3. Has all the proper jerseys for the premiership anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Joebloggs:37

Hi guys does anyone have an update for the 360? the one coming from that blog is only for PS3 and PC.
    HELP :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭Raoul

Hi guys does anyone have an update for the 360? the one coming from that blog is only for PS3 and PC.
    HELP :(

Yes, please God, somebody know. It is killing me playing as Atletico with that crappy green jersey.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CJackson

PESrepublic just released one for the X360
    Instructions for Transfer Kit...

I recommend that you create one kit sponsorship in edit mode's pixel paint. Then copy your 'EDIT' and 'UNIFORM' files to your memory card.

Connect the memory card to the PC and then navigate to original "UNIFORM" file and remove it then replace it with the option file's "UNIFORM" files. Then find your 'EDIT' file and remove it, then replace it with the option file's 'EDIT' file.

Then go to System >> Memory on the XBOX Dashboard and copy the files from your memory card to the XBOX HDD. Replace any existing files with the new ones.

Start the game and you should be good to go.

Click Here For V1 Files...

arsenal.jpg
    villa.jpg
    chelsea.jpg
    everton.jpg
    mancity.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

This thread must come up when you google for an option file... do you see how many views it has compared to the rest!

I got one of here for the Ps3. Has all the proper jerseys for the premiership anyways

I have followed this link but I cannot find any option file for the PS3. Does anyone know where I could get this file and would this automatically change all the names and jerseys? Not to up on this as I have never loaded an option file before so any help would be appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭cooper_man

Im the same, im looking for the best option file for the ps3.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,583 ✭✭✭dasdog

cooper_man wrote: »
    Im the same, im looking for the best option file for the ps3.....

I used to patch Pro Evo and use an option file in conjunction for PES3 onwards on the PS2. I used an option file for PES2008 (PS3) which corrected kits and squads but it wasn't as good as a the patched versions. The following sites should have instructions/links but you may have to register to view the posts on the forums:

pesgaming.com
    pesfan.com
    evo-web.co.uk

Note the early releases of option files can sometimes be rushed and contain mistakes. I usually wait a couple of weeks until the bugs have been ironed out before choosing one based on others feedback from the above sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

s_carnage wrote: »
    I have followed this link but I cannot find any option file for the PS3. Does anyone know where I could get this file and would this automatically change all the names and jerseys? Not to up on this as I have never loaded an option file before so any help would be appreciated.

Winning eleven blogs file has been delayed till the 25th/26th of Oct because of this update, it'll be available from then, they are promising a lot and say they are paying great attention to detail, I'd imagine it will be worth waiting for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Julez wrote: »
    Winning eleven blogs file has been delayed till the 25th/26th of Oct because of this update, it'll be available from then, they are promising a lot and say they are paying great attention to detail, I'd imagine it will be worth waiting for.

Great news, it will be good to have all the jerseys. Suppose there is plenty to keep me entertained until then anyways!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Here more specifically is where i got mine from. You need to be registered

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ourlad

I got one from here,

http://www.pesgaming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=277

I installed the one done by yoyowhazza and it looks very well. Its worth a try until winningeleven blog release theirs.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Peadar_Rua

I see form the option file from PES Gamer, there is an option to load chants via .mp3, which is class,

So does anyone know where i can get an mp3 of ole ole ole, or you'll never beat the irish to load for the Rebublic's chant??

there a class "Fields of Athenry" file for celtic

WENB file is out - no updated team lists though - cause they don't know what the November update will do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Peadar_Rua

Does anyone know when in Novenber the Konami update will be released??

November 3rd is the date i remember hearing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

For the PS3, is there anyway to copy all files at one. I have unrarred on the usb but i can only see the option to copy the option and strip files one by one. Hitting trinagle and copy 68 times will be annoying.

Nope - have to copy each file individually, 92 times for the WENB file!

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Here's the link for the PS3 option file.

http://www.winningelevenblog.com/news/wenb-option-file-out-now/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Anyone know where I can get an option file for PES 2009? The one I have is compatible with the 1.3 version of the game that downloaded from PS Network today

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Eire09

hello jackson i like what u did to the kits. id love to update my pes2009 xbox but im clueless when it come to editing.. could u explain where to start?? cheers mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭TrustNoOne

Does anybody know where I can an OP compatible with PES2009 v1.4 for the PS3?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭TrustNoOne

Does anybody know where I can get an OF compatible with PES2009 v1.4 for the PS3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭superref

does anyone know how to get the real shirts every site i look at its never there or i cant find it

Advertisement