Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Have I made a mistake?

Options
  • 15-10-2008 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

I drove my car into a pillar last week. The car is driving very well. I searched the internet and emailed a laod of scrapyards, and finially found what I was looking for.

I has everything paid for and then they reconfirmed what I was getting, and then they told me the bumper was not black but very dark navy blue.

I've got a question now, do plastic bumpers come in navy blue. Is this going to be painted. I didn't ask on the phone because I didn't think of it at the time. I don't want a painted bumper.

Don't have much time on the computer. Its a citroen xsara. 99 model.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

T947WHT.jpg
    Is that the car? Is it the front bumper with half plastic half paint?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭darling.x

thanks, no. My bumper (my broken one) is all black. And my car is silver, i forgot to mention that. But i have a silver bonnet ordered. Took me days to find it, so I'm happy with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭darling.x

I don't know what my bumper is like to be honest. Think it might be all plastic. But there might be paint on it. I don't know. Have to go now. thanks to anyone who will reply.

Am I fecked again.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I think you might be a little bit "fecked", just an example of a rear bumper on a xsara, partially plastic, it sounds to me that you've got a bumper coloured the same as the car i pictured in the first post...But if you requested a black bumper and they've got you a navy/dark blue version then you'd probably be able to get you money back. Unless you agreed to this navy coloured one?
    699862_23.jpg

Advertisement