Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crazy bill charges on my 02 bill

Options
  • 15-10-2008 8:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

:confused: i have recently purchased an 02 modem, i had an allowance of 10 gb a month, i found myself going over the 10 gb and was charged 350 euro for the extra gb downloaded so i changed my plan to 30 gb for 79 euro a month, i taught it would be very hard to exceed 30 gb a month but today i got a bill for 650 euro! just for a month, some of the download times dont add up, is it possible somebody has hijacked my modem? or could i have downloaded a virus that is downloading info? or have 02 made a mistake on my bill?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

brian26w wrote: »
    :confused: i have recently purchased an 02 modem, i had an allowance of 10 gb a month, i found myself going over the 10 gb and was charged 350 euro for the extra gb downloaded so i changed my plan to 30 gb for 79 euro a month, i taught it would be very hard to exceed 30 gb a month but today i got a bill for 650 euro! just for a month, some of the download times dont add up, is it possible somebody has hijacked my modem? or could i have downloaded a virus that is downloading info? or have 02 made a mistake on my bill?
    You should contact O2 data support on 1850 601740 (or even just regular care on 1909) to have this investigated. THey will be able to explain your usage to you and the nature of the charges, nobody here can.

If you don't fancy phoning then try the O2 Forum and the lads there will investigate.

Advertisement