Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best indian takeaway

Options
  • 15-10-2008 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭

i arrived out to haldi in terryland, my Indian of choice. but it was closed due to electrical faults. i was wondering where else does a good indian at reasonable prices and what are your favourites

and yes, nearly every thread in the Galway forum does descend into a conversation on food

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Kashmir
    'nuff said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

+1 Kashmir

Close thread.

I find everywhere else very bland.

Kashmir=taste

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭eyresquare

the golden rickshaw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

eyresquare wrote: »
    the golden rickshaw

isn't that just a chinese?
    or do they have a wider menu i never bothered to look at?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭eyresquare

isn't that just a chinese?
    or do they have a wider menu i never bothered to look at?

no its just a chinese

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Kashmir
    More
    Even more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    i arrived out to haldi in terryland, my Indian of choice. but it was closed due to electrical faults. i was wondering where else does a good indian at reasonable prices and what are your favourites

and yes, nearly every thread in the Galway forum does descend into a conversation on food

Haldi...I noticed this for the first time while doing my Terryland rat-run through 5pm traffic the last day. Will defo have to check it out

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

never went to any Indian other than the Kashmir, I don't want to be disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

biko wrote: »

oh biko, you and your back seat modding... :D

Yeah I know when I've been spending too much time on boards when every new topic rings a bell... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Started eating Indian food as a result of the above threads and now I can't get enough of the stuff! Chicken Vindaloo in Kashmir is superb, first time I had it I couldn't feel my face for about two hours. After a few you get used to it and you really start to taste the flavours mmmmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Yeah I know when I've been spending too much time on boards when every new topic rings a bell... :D

sorry man, i probably should of searched, but i was lazy
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

+1 for Kashmir. One of their dishes is served in a little metal bucket garnished with sticks of fresh ginger, can't remember which one it is but by god it is tasty as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭cL0h

I tried the new Rucchi in Westside besde Aldi, the Toyshop etc..
    It's good!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭murfinho

bit too far out of town, in Oranmore, Santoor is the best indian anywhere near galway!

and I've tried them all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

murfinho wrote: »
    bit too far out of town, in Oranmore, Santoor is the best indian anywhere near galway!

and I've tried them all!

+1 and well worth the trip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,482 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Tulsi

Advertisement