Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take A.I.M - New Irish Airsoft Magazine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

A.I.M wrote: »
    i tried the same with excels the other day in my m14 scout .25 are the right job far better

i know i really am impressed! i was hitting the telephone pole in the field behind my house( 30Feet away) and i didnt miss once! small curve from the wind but so small that you can accurately compensate!!

when is the next issue out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

a 0.05g increase does not sound like much but when you look at is as a 25% increase in weight its rather a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

next issue will be out 1st december at the min we are up to 70 odd pages plus it will be bagged as we have some targets and stuff to give away with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

next issue will be out 1st december at the min we are up to 70 odd pages plus it will be bagged as we have some targets and stuff to give away with it

Wow that sounds awesome :D

we do need the help and support of the airsoft community to continue making the mag better a big help right now would be if people went into their local eason's or newsagents and asked for it
    plus we have alot of stuff planned for the web site

• Advertisement

Puding wrote: »
    a 0.05g increase does not sound like much but when you look at is as a 25% increase in weight its rather a lot

Yeah when you look at it that way!! there is a fractional FPS decrease but accuracy is much better...but il keep my .20 for the warehouse!!:cool:

we do need the help and support of the airsoft community to continue making the mag better a big help right now would be if people went into their local eason's or newsagents and asked for it
    plus we have alot of stuff planned for the web site

WOW sounds great!! well i will happily help if needed as i currently have lots of free time on my hands!!

ye cant wait for a crack at the warehouse myself its goin to be good

ye cant wait for a crack at the warehouse myself its goin to be good

You lads should have a review of that place too!!:D

well you obviously will so why did i ask lol

lol ye we will get around to doing all the sites HRTA is next the warehouse early in the new year plus we will be printing any updates to sites we featured in past issues

• Advertisement

lol ye we will get around to doing all the sites HRTA is next the warehouse early in the new year plus we will be printing any updates to sites we featured in past issues

when are you doing HRTA?? any chance you post when you are, would like to be there:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Can I still send in my cut outs from the magazine for the prize or am I too late?

you still have time you can send them to the address in the mag or

rear no.2 poppintree cottages
    jamestown road
    finglas
    dublin 11

the new office address
    thanks

just to let everyone know issue 2 will be available the end of next week
    from the usual retailers and sites plus another couple of hundred newsagents nationwide ;) hope you enjoy it and thanks for all the support

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Will it be stocked in Easons in Limerick, do you know??
    Cheers.

these shops in limerick stock issue 1 im not sure how many copies they recieve so if any of them are near you it might be an idea to drop in and ask them to hold you a copy of issue 2 i'll get back to you about easons , thanks
    WILMOTT BREEN
    WEST END SERVICE STATION
    HAYES NEWCASTLEWEST
    O'CONNOR NEWCASTLEWEST
    TWOHIG ABBEYFEALE
    MOLONEYS ABBEYFEALE
    PAUL DOYLE (Y822)
    TRICIA'S LIMERICK (Y154)
    NAGLE BRUFF
    GLEESON PORTROE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

these shops in limerick stock issue 1 im not sure how many copies they recieve so if any of them are near you it might be an idea to drop in and ask them to hold you a copy of issue 2 i'll get back to you about easons , thanks THOMAS STREETKILLARNEY ROADTHE SQUARECHURCH STREETBRIDGE STKILLARNEY ROADThe Card Company Parkway154 RUSSELL COURT(Trading as Eurospar)MAIN ST.

Thanks for that man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

just to let everyone know issue 2 will be available the end of next week
    from the usual retailers and sites plus another couple of hundred newsagents nationwide ;) hope you enjoy it and thanks for all the support

Any in dublin city center?

the spar ellis quay i'll have to check which others cant think off the top of my head it's available to all newsagents from the same distributors they get all their mags if you ask any of them to get it for you it should'nt be a problem thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

Any in Belfast?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

dont suppose the reckoning is appearing in the next issue?

dont suppose the reckoning is appearing in the next issue?
    yep the reckoning is in there alright

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Here ya didnt get any pics of me for the new issue yet did ya man? have to keep the tradition of whoreing meself to whoever is carrying a camera and all.,lol :D

oh ye i got a pic of you it just would'nt be the same without ya in there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

oh ye i got a pic of you it just would'nt be the same without ya in there :D

Yes, if there is one thing that the illustrated airsoft world needs, it's more photos of vtec.

Bwhahaa!., :D

just a business idea there Al, how about a large pull out poster for everyones wall of me giving it large on the battle field....,rofl

I reckon everyone will buy it just for the poster, specially the gurls.,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

u guarantee doc roll would be more popular...

Although yeah pull out poster of vtec..i always need new targets..

Bout the only time you would be able to hit me really Doc...

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

Martin and I would like to thank everyone in your magazine for a brillant write up on The Gathering 3 .We would also like to wish continued sucess with the magazine and we would encourage all airsofters to buy it.Regards and thanks again for your support
    Martin and Evelyn @G-TAC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Grandmasha_Yoda

Just to to echo Doom's query.

Is AIM for sale in the city centre?

I tried Easons on O'Connell street last nite, no luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement