Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take A.I.M - New Irish Airsoft Magazine

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

i hear i make appearance in this months issue, must pick up asap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

me too !!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭SniperSight

Cant find the magazine anywhere, Have the online stores got the new issu yet?? Eirsoft and another store (I dont think I can mention) show only issue 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Cant find the magazine anywhere, Have the online stores got the new issu yet?? Eirsoft and another store (I dont think I can mention) show only issue 1?

ask in eirsoft thread they might

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭A.I.M

yes eirsoft have it for sale online , and its available to any newsagent in the country through EM NEWS just ask your local agent to request it from them and they'll send it no probs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

For those in Waterford, I got my copy in Newsworld, in the Superquinn complex on the Tramore Rd. Noticed the cover price (€7 instead of €6) has gone up from what first post said, not that I'm complaining, I blame the government for this :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 amber631

:eek: wow i'm on front page

cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

daywalker wrote: »
    Noticed the cover price (€7 instead of €6) has gone up from what first post said, not that I'm complaining, I blame the government for this :)

Yeah but issue 2 is at least an extra €5 worth of quality, that's a saving of €4, recession busting bargain! Get yours today.

Us Contractors were looking good in the latest issue too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

I know ye've probably been asked this a million times but is there a way to subscribe to this?

there will be soon , when we get around to finishing our site which i cant find the time to do at the min :) thanks for your interest in the mag i'll post here when i have it set up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Any chance of the mag showing up in easons or anything or do you have to order it and wait rather than just picking it up?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Bren was selling it in fingal the other day and tony has it on the site.,

its for sale in about three hundred newsagents so far in the country if its not in your local one it is available to them if they contact EM NEWS who more than likely supply them with all their mags and you can get it from most airsoft retailers and sites ;)

All I want is to be able to walk into eason in the city center and pick it up rather than having to go find a shop that already has it or having to order it. Meh, maybe I ask for too much. I'm sure I'll pick it up eventually from somewhere

sorry your having trouble finding it there is a bit of a process i have to go through to get it in every store im not going to bore you with the details but i am working on it , it is a bit of a headache but will work out in the end

Doomofman wrote: »
    All I want is to be able to walk into eason in the city center and pick it up rather than having to go find a shop that already has it or having to order it. Meh, maybe I ask for too much. I'm sure I'll pick it up eventually from somewhere

just got word this morning that easons on o connell st. have taken some copies of issue 2 hope your able to get one if their not in the store today should be tomorrow , thanks

A.I.M wrote: »
    just got word this morning that easons on o connell st. have taken some copies of issue 2 hope your able to get one if their not in the store today should be tomorrow , thanks

God damn it... Was in today and had a look but couldn't find it.. If The Warehouse don't have it tomorrow evening I'll drop into Eason on friday after my exam and hope I can pick it up...

Thanks for telling me though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Hey lads, just wondering will you be posting the pics of the get out and skirmish day or will you just be keeping them for the mag. Cheers

just a quick shout to let ya all know issue 3 will be available next week
    this issue includes HRTA , the ghosts , drogheda charity day ,get out and skirmish day to mention just a few oh and thanks to vtec for the review on the masada also some nice prizes to be won hope you enjoy it and thanks for all the support

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭G3-Nut

is nemesis goa youre photographer?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭ravey

Excellent stuff. Really great to see such a good quality Irish mag.
    Please make sure to get some down to Rathbeggan as soon as we open. Im sure we'll sell a few! :)
    (Mods....We will be subscribing and posting as a site from next monday subject to our test days this weekend.)

ravey wrote: »
    Excellent stuff. Really great to see such a good quality Irish mag.
    Please make sure to get some down to Rathbeggan as soon as we open. Im sure we'll sell a few! :)
    (Mods....We will be subscribing and posting as a site from next monday subject to our test days this weekend.)

Your latest issue is due out soon isnt it?

it will be available from tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

Well done lads, its the only magazine i buy with any regularity.

i got a supply of mags from the printer today so it will be available tomorrow in most airsoft shops and mid week in the rest of the country

Dont suppose you know if easons in the pavillions if swords stock it??

Mite pop down in a bit and ask if they're getting it in, if not ill request it, gotta use that easons gif card i got for chrimbo lol

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Well enjoying this mag, its a good read, I always find myself actually digesting information, and not adverts like other airsoft mags.

A great read and its great to see what other irish players think/feel about the game.

So much so, that this months " shooter" Sean, I read how he cant comprehend people walking back to respawn, and i saw him today doing his mad sprints.

Long and behold without realising i was bursting my guts to respawn after every hit :)

Great stuff lads keep it up.

Btw, was that a see through ASG C60 pistol i see as a prize, lolzers :P

you like that see through stuff dont ya DOC

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

>:P

Only in the right context >:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

get a room jeesh lol

any way it is a great mag fair play lads keep up the sterling work

This discussion has been closed.